Steveston public dock

el.Pereh

North arm guy here. On a nice day this time of year how likely would it get a 24’ boat onto the public dock for a post fish meal at one of the restaurants there ?

North arm guy here. On a nice day this time of year how likely would it get a 24’ boat onto the public dock for a post fish meal at one of the restaurants there ?
On a weekend, it’s pretty busy between 11-2. I’ve seen guys stopping at the inside dock west of the fisherman’s wharf for a quick pickup but nothing extensive. Weekdays are pretty easy.

Swap you spots, I’ve got the same question for Van Harbour/False Creek.

You can call the harbour authority number when you get close and they will let you know if they have a transient spot (604-272-5439 last time I talked to them they said the preference was to call and they always have someone working).
You can also try Imperial Landing dock, just a block further in. IMG_0133.png

We went to Granville Island for lunch last Monday. The public dock allows three free hours. Call the Warfinger when you arrive (number posted) and give him your pier number.

Lots of SeaBus action happening.

Here we are tied up. I locked up the boat while we had lunch and did a bit of shopping.

1727650401237.png

Docks from patio above (not my photo) The white sunbridge powerboat is in the spot where we tied up.

1727650098896.png

Back