SPOILER ALERT

Striper Sniper

Just a heads up that I will be listing a large amount of high end fishing gear as soon as my wife and I can figure out how to post pictures from my ipad pro. Stay tuned……….
D2947D53-92AD-4C57-A730-69BC0EE1805F.jpeg

How muchy
Not sure, I will be posting a listing in the next couple of days. I have a lot more stuff to list but have not gotten to it yet. I have a huge soft tackle box with probably close to $1k of stuff, most hardly or never used at all…... Most lures were choosen by Fish Assassin and he knows his stuff.…..

Not sure, I will be posting a listing in the next couple of days. I have a lot more stuff to list but have not gotten to it yet. I have a huge soft tackle box with probably close to $1k of stuff, most hardly or never used at all…... Most lures were choosen by Fish Assassin and he knows his stuff.…..
Interested in at least one of the hali combos. What do they have for reels?

Interested in at least one of the hali combos. What do they have for reels?
Please be patient, this is a huge undertaking given the amount of gear I will be letting go. The listing will have detailed info with lots of pictures and more are available upon request.

nice looking grub! where has FA been all these years??

Back