Someone's gotta have room for this....FA ?

TROLL! Go away!

Well I call some guy this morning before going out fishing and to get some long and lat's.....Which he would not cough up... Told him about this smoker...When I came home tonight I called about this unit having cash in hand and was told that some guy named ..... ........ is going to come back in the morning with a deposit. Funny how that is. Even though I have cash and would remove the unit tomorrow.....

Hey, if you have no plans on buying it or can not come up with the whole amount let me know....Pick Up your phone. Maybe a deal could be worked out.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got a steal on that C.S. The metal alone is probably worth twice that.
FA good on your for sharing that steal of a deal.
I got some heads up on some other prawn and crab spots FA, so will test them and let you know what I come up with. Couple spots close to home.

Guessing you wished you picked it up?
Can't say I blame ya.
I couldn't make that for less than double.

Curious what parts are aluminum though. Don't want much heat on the alum, otherwise you might find yourself forgetting things after awhile of eating jerky.

First FA complains about it because of the size and indicates he can't catch enough fish to use it. Then he tells someone about it (good on him). Then he tries to buy it out from that guy. Then he is sore because the guy he told bought it. Then he is still trying to buy it!!!! Your hilarious FA:p:).

Congrat's on a kick butt smoker there C.S. I'm sure you will put it to good use:cool:.

Come on Sculpin, why after all these years would you take sides? We both know better.....Right? Still look forward to hooking up if the invite is still there..Someday...

Come on Sculpin, why after all these years would you take sides? We both know better.....Right? Still look forward to hooking up if the invite is still there..Someday...

Ha ha. I was just pointing out some obvious facts about the situation regarding the sale of this smoker:D.

Anytime FA. At your rate in getting back to me it should be no problemo:).

Just picking on Chris as I should. He is a friend so I thought. But who keeps secrets? I know who...... Maybe my 40+ prawn haul freaked him out..LOL :)

As a PT Guide I would guess one must keep things a secret???? Wonder why? as I am just tring to feed my family.. :(

Back