SOLD - Simrad/Lowrance 4G Radar

EZZ70

Brand new, never used.... $2450.00

IMG_0413.jpeg

I have a guy buying the down riggers Friday and he will be going to the Island so I could get you guys connected... ;), gots to sell stuff to try and keep funding the build :( , o well I can always buy stuff again at a better time when it gets closer to my build competition :)

Last edited:
I have a Lowrance 3G dome connected to a 12inch HDS 3 head unit. Suspect the dome is starting to flake out and was wondering whether your 4G dome might be compatabilte with my HDS3...? Any thoughts on that?

I have a Lowrance 3G dome connected to a 12inch HDS 3 head unit. Suspect the dome is starting to flake out and was wondering whether your 4G dome might be compatabilte with my HDS3...? Any thoughts on that?

hey, yes it is my understanding that all lowrance/Simrad units are compatible and many backwards compatibility... HDS Gen1 linked to HDS gen3 etc...

Thanks - Ill do a bit more sleuthing on the issues with the existing unit and keep 4G unit in mind for sure.

bump... OBO

Any screens going up for sale RS? Looking for 12” hds gen 3 or newer

Sorry bud but no keeping what I have for the other boat... thank you for asking though :)

Bump! $2200 haha

Bump! $2100.00 and you get it for Christmas LOL

Back