Small motors, Smokercraft with Yammi etc

what do you guys think would be a good bid for the boat? i am pretty interested!

thanks
Spilly

That's a great boat. I've had one in the 13" version for twenty years now. Fished everywhere from the South Bank off Ucluelet to the Yukon River. I owned it for 17 years before I even had to fix a leaky rivet. Great boat that you'll never regret buying. It's doubtful that I'll ever sell mine.
Can't help you with a value though. Sorry.
Dave

Thanks Vetteman,

Yeah it looks like a good make and set up, I'm in camp now for another week, but i would love to have it to take up to my property up at Salmon Beach and fish around the sound!

I would like it in my drive way. Guess we will both be bidding on it. Want to go together? and see where the money runs out.....We both live in the Comox Valley. This might make the seller happy.

Thanks Vetteman,

Yeah it looks like a good make and set up, I'm in camp now for another week, but i would love to have it to take up to my property up at Salmon Beach and fish around the sound!

I used to take mine to Salmon Beach when I stayed with friends out there. Usually go to Toquart Bay though. We've spent about 250 nights there over the years, mostly in the late winter/early spring. Sometimes I'm tempted to take the Alaskan out there again instead of the Hourston. Way easier to beachcomb with.
Whoever gets it should be pretty happy.
Dave

hahhaa you bet FA, If the sale is tonight, I guess I missed it, hopefully it will be next thursday so I will be home and maybe we could go Halfers???.......lol.

Vetteman, I love salmon beach, Ive been going there for about 5 years or so, and my step dad was going to sell his lot so i decided to buy it off of him and try and keep it in the family. I'm lucky cause its about a stones throw from the ramp and and nice little 50 ft walk to the beach......my only problem is that I have no boat or quad to take out there so when I go, I get real jealous of all the guys I see taking their boats out and or ripping up and out of the sound heading offshore.......lol. Though its just nice getting out there and relaxing and making the odd trip into Ukee, or Tofino...though i have fished that maggie lake last summer and did pretty well........nice lake to, on the far side of the lake where is meets maggie river theres almost a white sandy beach.....and saw lots of fish jumping .......

Anyways if you guys ever need a deckhand", let me know........when i'm not in camp I'm always looking to go fishing.......no matter where or when...just have to pass it by the Boss(Girlfriend)!!!!lol

cheers

Back