Shop for rent!!!!!!!

wolf

So after finally finishing this massive shop Ive decided to rent it out to people for there boats,trailers,RVs etc for people to do work on.
Ill have a day rate and a weekly rate which will include hydro and if need a few things that can be used (that will be discussed) and there is a wood stove inside for heat, It has excellent lighting as well.
Last chance had his boat in there and it fit no problem at 32 feet long. the doors are 12 wide by 14 ft high so if you or anyone you know wants to do work on there boats out of the weather and in comfort let me know here is a few pics of it. Lippy you know what to do... LOL
BTW lippy saw it and he can comment on it...

Attachments

• SHOP excavation 123.jpg
    SHOP excavation 123.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 127
  • SHOP excavation 135.jpg
    SHOP excavation 135.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 108
SHOPexcavation123.jpg

SHOPexcavation135.jpg

There ya go Wolf...

Bitchin is about the only way to describe that hanger!

It looks great. You've made good progress since I was last at your place.

With great lighting, climate control and a off the beaten path location I'm sure it will rent to one of those Sooke indoor garden operators. But turn them down, those tomatoes plants they grow stink. JJ

Nice job, I'll be talking to you about my trailer storage (outside)

Looks good, wish it was out here!
Trying to get into one here, on a WAITING list,$900.00 a month, +utilities and I have to supply my own compressor!!!

That's frickin awesome wolf!!! That's going to be a great shop to work on boats etc. Wish my budget was bigger when I built my little shelter.

Which door is the in door and which is the out door? lol
Nice shop

Well it has a compressor and a solvent tank thats why I said "(that will be discussed)" I was thinking 60 bucks a day or 350 a week as Ive checked other places as well and think that was fair for wanting to work on a boat in a warm shop with toys in it.....the only thing im really not keen on is spraying a boat, bottom paint, fiberglassing, brush painting, grinding etc is fine

So if you need stuff done call me and i can even help with suggestions with what knowledge I have on fixing boats over 25 years on working on them.
And the best part stereo is all hooked up with surround next will be TV as the beer fridge is in there!!!!!!to watch the nuks game!!!! LOL

Yep, its got waaaay better lighting now, lots of 110 volt plugs,220volt plugs task lighting etc.
Polished concrete floor also.
Dan.

The other entrance is for the GF and all her horse stuff even built a tack room just for her and on the top of it it has 3 drying blanket racks for her horse blankets made from 8 inch ceder logs the other side has an upper floor that cover all the way down the 40 ft and across the back 30 ft im using for storage etc and later on a man cave in the corner!!!!! LOL LOL underneath is all work benches and tool crib all all the other man toys...

Wolf

update And you can get Tiger prawn to work on your boat for you as well...LOL

Back