Shimano Moocher 200 GT

wildthing

Hi have for sale

an older model Shimano 200gt moocher reel mint with box(tatty)

has i think 25lb big game on it so almost good to go.
suit the guest, wife, youngster starting out or just as a spare back up

$30 or trade for a 15lb pancake cannonball

sunshine coast/horseshoe bay

Hey Wild thing, I got some extra 12lber's with fin - new - Would you swap for one of these?

Hi if there the pancake type then if you have two

then i'll trade the reel + $20 your way for two 12lb pancakes

12084-10PAN.jpg

let me know john

as would really like the 15's though

Why do you like the pancake over regular balls? Less drag? I've never tried one and rarely see them they seem to be less popular or maybe just more expensive?

You can kick the fins out one to the left, one to the right and they will track apart from each other.
Less tangles ?

I've heard that they are more susceptible to changing currents especially from the sides (i.e right angles) - Don't know if it is true though - never tried them.

I just finished my second year with them and never had a problem with a perpendicular current. Maybe if your fishing the Race on a 5 knt rip but I wouldn't be there then anyway.

Hey Wildthing, the 12lber's I have are jus the regular type with the smaller lead fin. Thanks for letting me know and the pic of the one's your looking for. I'l keep my out and let you know if I come across any.

the other thing is iam running the kite flasher off them as well connected via oval spilt and bead chain

and if you keep them just in the water they dont spin around .....

Hey Wildthing, the 12lber's I have are jus the regular type with the smaller lead fin. Thanks for letting me know and the pic of the one's your looking for. I'l keep my out and let you know if I come across any.

if you still want this 200GT its the older model as the 2000GT has the one way drag thats the difference

still go's left or righty if you have a pr of normal 12lb's if they have the loop on the fin as well then still can do a deal?

regards john let me know as i can let go to some other member before putting up on CL

Yes Wildthing they have the loop on the fin as well as the top. If they will work for you let me know. Thanx

Back