sell YEAR 2003 Albemarle Express 268 Open Vessel Hull

fishwoman50

Boat in Excellent Condition-
This rarely used boat is in great condition, like new at only 140 hours dry dock have to sale because of stroke. virginia beach, va $49,000

Attachments

• inside of hull.jpg
    inside of hull.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 2ndall of boat.jpg
    2ndall of boat.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 175
  • inside of sterring area.jpg
    inside of sterring area.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 150
Can you make a forum rule where people are unable to start a thread, or atleast in the buy sell section, until they have like 5 or 10 replies or something?

Can you make a forum rule where people are unable to start a thread, or atleast in the buy sell section, until they have like 5 or 10 replies or something?

X2. I've seen it get out of control pretty fast on other sites.

I don't understand the logic of limiting a post. The person has obviously signed on and wants to sell an item, what does it matter if they have never posted before. Where do you draw the line? Looking at this post, I think it is well presented even though grammar could be edited somewhat. Is this not a buy and sell forum, put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

The point is that this is suppose to be a community forum for people to be a part of and share, not log post something and never come back or contribute. this will also get rid of all the spam posts we sometimes get

Unless you have very sophisticated AI (Artificial Intelligence) software for complex rules processing it is very difficult to handle those that mis-use this forum in an automatic fashion. There are thousands of possible rule scenarios. The only way to deal with the spam and other rubbish (boats at 20% market value etc.) is for more intensive moderation and monitoring by humans. And that takes manpower and resources which would cost money. Unfortunately, in the world we live in, we just have to individually deal with the people who won't play by the social rules.

Back