Seat re upholstery

salmonkiller01

I am going to get my back to back seats re upholstered. i got a quote for $1400 For both, new foam colour update. Does that seem fair. Anyone have recommendations? Nanaimo area

I've been down this road before.It is in fact very expensive to have them reupholstered and they don't like doing them because of the work involved.You may be able to buy them new cheaper than reupholstering them.That doesn't always work depending on your size and layout.Going to pedestals may work for you too,gaining back deck space.

I am going to get my back to back seats re upholstered. i got a quote for $1400 For both, new foam colour update. Does that seem fair. Anyone have recommendations? Nanaimo area
I had mine done by a guy, Claude, in Vic. Bit of a drive but I believe he works up-island sometimes too. Check usedvictoria. Did a good job for half that price.

Claude is doing mine as we speak! I paid extra and am getting my side panels and rear cushions done to match

Claude is doing mine as we speak! I paid extra and am getting my side panels and rear cushions done to match
Thanks guys
My wife got me in touch with a guy she used for her couch. Less than half of the quote I got.
definetly keeping the seating arrangement I have, works great on my layout

I just got my back rests re-done new foam and vinyl at Royal city bedding in Surrey. It was $1000, they did a good job turned it around in 24 hours. I got some canvas work done as well by them. Service was excellent
PXL_20210401_233706163.jpg

PXL_20210401_233704410.jpg

Thats crazy high, sounds like they really didn't want the job. Who was it? Also I would check out the price of new Wise sleeper seats instead of getting your current ones redone, it could be cheaper.

Back