Screamin Deal on a 24' Pursuit Denali

There is probably a lot more money to be spent than the Seller is admitting to....

Seller said 3600 in engine alone, plus you'll need a kicker, a couple of downriggers, sonar, it could add up to being close to 15,000 when all is said and done for BC fishing boat.

I agree one needs alot more $$$ to make a BC fishing boat, but the seller has a very low price that would allow one to rig/equip it how he wants and at the end of the day have $15-20k into a really nice ride with many of the depreciating parts new. Pursuit's are quite pricey new and putting the $15-20k in perspective, I saw a similar sized boat with hardtop and Yamaha F250 for $115k at the seattle boat show w/o downrigger, kicker, electronics, or trailer.

I have no financial interest in this boat, but if I was in the market for a big water boat with superior construction and seakeeping abilities in an i/o, I would be all over this as this since this model is often found on the east coast of $20k plus, and there is one in Seattle now for sale of $38k. Good luck. DAJ

When I was looking for a boat, the Pursuit/Kodiak was on my radar. Both the Denali and the Kodiak had a lot of the features that I wanted. Personally I preferred the Kodiak over the Denali, because the Kodiak has an outboard.

Back