Scotty 12/2 receptacle wire

DyingBreed

Anyone know where I can buy this same wire that scotty sells for a ridiculous price. I would like to be able to buy it by the foot if possible. Looking for 12/2 tinned wire thats round, not flat. I can get the flat ancor wire but thats not what I want. Ive only seen two options for the scotty packs, 12ft for $55 or 16" for X amount which is useless. Pic of the wire in question
Ps its for wiring my downrigger receptacles

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-201200_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-201200_Samsung Internet.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 50
Thanks, jolo ill check out that site. Prodjsaig Ive been to steveston marine in langley, they had the over priced scotty 12ft packages and the flat ancor wire which I could use but havent settled on it yet. Ab1752 I know I can use any wire but im very particular in my personal setups and want what I want, just thought someone on here may have a part number to some bulk lengths of the exact same stuff in the scotty packages. Pic is the flat 12/2 tinned wire steveston marine has in bulk which I may use if I cant find the other stuff.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200709-113653_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200709-113653_Samsung Internet.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 12
Thanks, jolo ill check out that site. Prodjsaig Ive been to steveston marine in langley, they had the over priced scotty 12ft packages and the flat ancor wire which I could use but havent settled on it yet. Ab1752 I know I can use any wire but im very particular in my personal setups and want what I want, just thought someone on here may have a part number to some bulk lengths of the exact same stuff in the scotty packages. Pic is the flat 12/2 tinned wire steveston marine has in bulk which I may use if I cant find the other stuff.

Please post up your end result, I'm keen to modify mine if there's a better option. Cheers.

Went to Wolff Marine today and they had exactly what I was after at $1.12/ft. ( 12/2 round marine grade wire). They have an awesome selection of wire and good prices. Just one example was steveston marine in Langley wanted $1.47/ft of the flat marine grade 12/2 and Wolff marine was only $1.00/ft. Thank you to those that recommended I check it out.

Back