Rod Found

Steelhead S2

Found a rod/reel in a southern VI river. Will return to anyone who describes it accurately. If you think it is yours, consider this: I found it in a closed section of the river, a spawning bed, and it was rigged with no float, big lead, and a big barbed hook. Sound like you? PM me.

Just keep it. The owner doesn't deserve it back under those circumstances

Ya, I figure no one is going to claim it. But if they do I will report them as poachers. Either way, a good result for me. I like the rig and I'm happy to add it to the arsenal.

Found a rod/reel in a southern VI river. Will return to anyone who describes it accurately. If you think it is yours, consider this: I found it in a closed section of the river, a spawning bed, and it was rigged with no float, big lead, and a big barbed hook. Sound like you? PM me.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if your being a good samaritin then good onya, but why were you in the CLOSED SECTION? Makes you want to go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.[B)]

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

Thinkin I know where he was and have to hike through there to get to the open area ;)

Seriously Hootey, you calling me out or something? Give me a break! Maybe Lipripper knows where I was, maybe not, but there is no crime in watching fish or picking up garbage, which included a handful of discarded treble hooks, btw. I would appreciate if you removed the black eye icon; maybe replace it with a smiley one or something. Not only am I not a poacher, if I were I am far from stupid enough to rat myself out on-line.

Besides all of that, remember when you caught all that flack for hoisting spawning fish up by their gills and then releasing them? I always gave you the benefit of the doubt, figuring you for a newb. Pretty sure I even came to your defense once or twice. If you seriously think I am an unethical fisherman, based on my posts or on what you know of me from the real world, PM me and I will address your concerns. If you are just running your e-mouth, cut it out.

At least you didn't type the message in capitals... guess I got off easy. [^]

Poster's Regret: I am concerned that I flew off the handle a little quick here. Hootey, maybe you were just trying to be funny? In that case, smack-down retracted. But if you were seriously insinuating that I am a dirt bag, then I stand by the above. Hard to read posts sometimes, when you don't know the man behind the handle.

not insinuating nothing trying to make a light hearted funny, my apologise,,,,[^]

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

Sorry about that Hootey. I knew as soon as I posted I was probably out of line. I don't like to pull a comment altogether, so I figured this would be the better way to approach it. Glad we are e-friends again. [:I]

I'll back you both. I go tons of places just to have a look. Even with no rod. Good on ya for packing out others garbage as well. Expressing your opinion is always better than keeping quiet and thinking something wrong. I foung a shopping cart in the Cowie. Want to trade for the rod and reel?

Back