Richmake rods WTB

It's not what you use, it's how you use it. Ironic.....

What type of fishing, rod length, etc interests you?

Any trades available?

Good luck. I have two nice spinning rods, one about 8 ft for light to med spinning (my cutty rod) and another about 9.5 ft that will thow anything from a blue fox spinner to a buzz bomb. I got a nice 8lb silver chum with that rod yesterday in sooke with a slip weight trailing a tinsel fly. Sometimes I put the larger one on the downrigger with a single action too. I am also looking for a mooching rod to put a bit more backbone when running it on the downrigger, so I might have considered a 2 for one trade.

There was a guy earlier this year who was also looking for a Richamake moocher for his Tyee club fishing in Campbell River. Maybe hunt that guy down.

Personally, I just watch the Used Victoria every once in a while and watch for the old honey coloured rods in the pictures.

Berrys Bait in Richmond has some original honey coloured Lamiglas 1264 rods built into mooching blanks.

They sure look like Richmakes since that's the blanks those guys used and I've heard that one of the brothers still makes rods although you'd have to check with Berry's to confirm.

Back