Red Bone Coon Hounds

hooktender68

Hi everyone, I am advertising a litter of Redbones for my folks in SK. I'd like them to sell out here so they have to come out here to deliver them/visit/fish! They have 2 females and 5 males. They are a real cool breed. They have bred them for 20+ years. They are $650 and inc.s first shots and deworming. email me or call Kathy in SK at 306-734-2472 for pictures and more details. They were born April 18th and they will be out this way in early to mid June.
Doug 250-202-FISH or 250-923-3028 dja@telus.net

Yeah those are cool dogs!

100% outdoor mutts though they do smell strong and are a tad on the grubby side-as are all real hounds.

Yea they're outside dogs for sure.
Most of my dogs feed themselves on
Neighborhood cats. Also stray cats work well as a training tool.

Not funny at all. If you guys are for real it's not that smart bragging about that on a public forum.

Where I live there are a lot of cougar hunters and they do use cats or what ever kind of small mammals they can get there hands on to train there dogs it pretty hardcore and something I find pretty brutal.

From bears, cougars, opossums and racoons a good Redbone is at the top of the list. Hunting with dogs even coyotes the end result is not always pretty but there are a few cases where the bear or cougar turns the tables and gives some back.

Blame Dave, its his fault!! lol I hunt alot, but not with dogs. They are a cool dog to own and not hunt with. They have a nose which makes them in need of lots of exercise if you dont hunt them. My experience with them so far is they are a loyal and affectionate animal.

Back