Scotty, Raymarine, Lowrance, Garmin, Airmar garage sale

Matt16

Cleaning out my garage after upgrading electronics on several work boats. I have the following items for sale. Located in Squamish. Can email photos upon request. Will ship by Canada Post on your dime.

Price drop again.

Cleaning out my garage after upgrading electronics on several work boats. I have the following items for sale. Located in Squamish. Can email photos upon request. Will ship by Canada Post on your dime.
  • HDS 7 Gen 2 paired with Airmar P66 transducer and mapping SOLD
  • Garmin 92SV (older model, no cords, Worldwide basemap) $425 $375 $250
  • Raymarine RD418D 4KW 18” Radome $1500 $800 pending
  • Raymarine Axiom 9RV multifunction display and RealVision 3D Sonar Transducer with mapping $1375 pending
  • Raymarine RS150 GPS receiver https://ca.binnacle.com/p11435/Raymarine-Raystar-RS150-GPS-Sensor-E70310/product_info.html $310 $150 SOLD
  • Scotty 1106 x2 (30" non-extendible booms) SOLD

Last edited:
Price drop again.

I’ll take the hds7. Don’t get up to Squamish often so will need to ship to port coquitlam

If it doesn't work out for Corey Lax I'd take the HDS 7 Gen2 paired with the P66 or if Corey was interested in the head unit only and perhaps wants to sell the P66 I'd be interested.

If it doesn't work out for Corey Lax I'd take the HDS 7 Gen2 paired with the P66 or if Corey was interested in the head unit only and perhaps wants to sell the P66 I'd be interested.
Yep I have a p66 already so I could separate it. I haven’t heard back from the seller though. I contemplate the idea of running two transducers but I’m fine to work out a deal with you after I see it and look at the condition of everything

Last edited:
Yep I have a p66 already so I could separate it. I haven’t heard back from the seller though. I contemplate the idea of running two transducers but I’m fine to work out a deal with you after I see it and look at the condition of everything
Sounds good. Let me know how it all turns out. I just happened to be needing a replacement transducer for my own HDS Gen2.

Man oh man, that Raymarine stuff is such a good deal, mine is 12 years old and still works flawlessly,upgrade would be nice, already spent more then I should this year, somebody buy this asap

The Raymarine Axiom 9 is pending. I still have the RealVision 3D Sonar transducer. Anyone need a spare transducer?

Back