Rare Double Eagle for Sale

Theb55

For sale. Rare, professionally maintained I/O Double Eagle 18.5 ft. Cobra engine & leg. Full canvas, new bus heater for those cold days. About 450 hrs on rebuild. New spotlight Tandem trailer with new LED lights. Accessories include a 15 hp. electric start Honda, Lowrance LCX 20 chart plotter with speed wheel. 50/200 transducer, new iComm VHF, trim tabs. Super economical on gas. Electrical has been replaced and professionally rewired in 2011. Solid, safe boat, new vinyl. PM me to view, for pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boat is still 4 sale. Have had a few nibbles. Open to serious offers

1987.fiberglass. Solid. No sign irritating swear by it.

Sure don't know where some of those words come from. Norot swear by it floor is fiberglassed with new vinyl. Was not intending to sell. Wiring redone. I last couple of years have replaced starter, alternator, spark plug wires, heater, heater switch, front light. Few years ago I installed new water headers and flush and drain when not in the water.

My wife took pictures and has them on her computer. Email her. Vye@shaw.ca

Email them to me B55, I'll throw them up if you want.

What I would like answered..... Look at post number 4 and 5 on this thread...... Theb55.... How the hell did you post the latter 2 minutes before the first?..... Mind blown :D

Back