radio world electronics

dmurph

Has anyone purchased electronics from radio world, they have some lowrance gear that may work for me at a price that I think would be hard to beat locally. I’ve never really bought anything online actually?

I have bought lots there. Most recent was a Lowrance SonicHub2 on sale for 149.99, marked down from 449.99.

They are great to deal with.

I have an order in process an expect a delivery in the next couple of days, I'll let you know how it goes!

Has anyone purchased electronics from radio world, they have some lowrance gear that may work for me at a price that I think would be hard to beat locally. I’ve never really bought anything online actually?
Are you looking at the carbon 12 boat in a box kit from there? That looks pretty awesome!

Try Gord, the store manager at Steveston Marine in Langley (I think that is his name - will have to double check when I get home) - I was about to buy from Radio World at the boat show, but he worked hard and beat their prices for a Garmin chart plotter and radar, as well as a Standard Horizon VHF.

Thanks for responding, looking at a New Lowrance carbon 12 and 3G and all parts to make it go. The boat ina box kit is a pretty good deal but also has stuff I don’t really need. I’m thinking to run a p66. I’m over on the island so won’t be going to steveston marine, never had good service there at the Vancouver location. Thanks for the thought though. I’d like to shop at Parksville boathouse as they have been very friendly everytime I’ve gone in but I’m sure they can’t match these prices.

I would give Dane at Harbor Chandler a call. Their prices are pretty competitive and they also ship for free.

Thanks for responding, looking at a New Lowrance carbon 12 and 3G and all parts to make it go. The boat ina box kit is a pretty good deal but also has stuff I don’t really need. I’m thinking to run a p66. I’m over on the island so won’t be going to steveston marine, never had good service there at the Vancouver location. Thanks for the thought though. I’d like to shop at Parksville boathouse as they have been very friendly everytime I’ve gone in but I’m sure they can’t match these prices.

Frankly, I have never had good service at Steveston in the past either. I had gone to everyone else for a quote but was not even going to bother to go to the Steveston booth, however, my wife insisted and I guess we lucked out and met the right person.

I also purchased the sonichub deal from radioworld. Packaged in even a bigger box to prevent any damage.

There pricing back in January during the Toronto boat show sure kept more dollars in your pocket, but now there slowly creeping back up by the hundreds.

If there was one place in all of BC that I despise, it's Steveston Marine.

Chandler would be my choice if your going lowrance.... you won’t find a shop anywhere in North America with more knowledge or experience in that brand..... call them or go in and see them, they will prob work out a deal for ya..... there’s something to say these days with customer service and face to face Chit chat. You definitely won’t get any help or service from port boat house

Dave, I have bought from them and gpscity and both have great service

Just trying to see if I can bring myself to fit a screen in buffer for the back deck, 12” in cabin and 7” out back. Maybe go 9 and 9 as radio world has a package deal or just sticking with the one 12 inch screen which I can mostly see when manning the riggers. Decisions

I would be surprised if Harbour Chandler would not be able to match or beat the price and customer service at HC is awesome.

I would be surprised if Harbour Chandler would not be able to match or beat the price and customer service at HC is awesome.

The Lowrance Carbons are on blow-out since the new Lowrance LIVE is here. If the retailer isn't sitting on a Carbon model they won't be able to match the blowout that is going on at other retailers sitting on inventory they have to move.

I believe OP checked and HC did not have inventory to price-match.

Back