Quick Connector for Seastar

sir-vivor

Hi Guys,

Want to make a connector hose for my seastar, could anyone tell me why size/type brass quick connectors they are and is there a lowermainland retailer I could get them from
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210409-113946_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210409-113946_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Want to make a connector hose for my seastar, could anyone tell me why size/type brass quick connectors they are and is there a lowermainland retailer I could get them from
Thanks
You might be cheaper to buy a kit already made up. Those fittings are expensive. I just did my steering, bought the fill tube then just used clear tubing 5/16” ID and used hose clamps to attach to the bleed fittings. Worked good steering is 100% better

You might be cheaper to buy a kit already made up. Those fittings are expensive. I just did my steering, bought the fill tube then just used clear tubing 5/16” ID and used hose clamps to attach to the bleed fittings. Worked good steering is 100% better
Great Idea, good to hear but figured if I dont need the helm attachment since I got one , I figured maybe I could pick up the connectors for 1/2 price and throw in the hose I already got , might save a bit.

Hi Guys,

Thanks
I found the quick connects on Amazon and put them together with my own line.
I’ll see if I can find the old order, it might have come from Amazon.com though.

I found the quick connects on Amazon and put them together with my own line.
I’ll see if I can find the old order, it might have come from Amazon.com though.
Found them on Amazon.com $16 USD

Marine Tech Tools Bleed Fitting, Fits Seastar

Found them on Amazon.com $16 USD

Marine Tech Tools Bleed Fitting, Fits Seastar
Ya but now they want another $8 USA fer shipping to Canada so that's a total of $24 usa , which makes it $45678 cdn , so better off I figure to go with the kit for $56 cdn, get it in 2 days and get an extra helm adapter . Thanks for heads up though

Last edited:
Back