prospect lake Fish out

outback

was enjoying the nice weather and i figured id put the idea out there... Maybe some day in the next month or so have a fish-out on prospect?

I noticed a lot of people on the forum who dont have boats and what not.. why not pair up with someone who does and go and fish a couple hours?

maybe a small pot for "biggest" trout or something... What do you guys think? could be fun and rather educational for those not familiar. Not a hard lake to fish at this time of year.

id chuck my 14 ft in.. could offer up two spots.

If any one wants to go out after salmon I usually have room on the boat for 1 or 2. Just chip in for a bit of gas. I have lots of gear.
Just message me with your phone number and I will keep in touch. I am on Gabriola so you would have to make your way here.

was enjoying the nice weather and i figured id put the idea out there... Maybe some day in the next month or so have a fish-out on prospect?

I noticed a lot of people on the forum who dont have boats and what not.. why not pair up with someone who does and go and fish a couple hours?

maybe a small pot for "biggest" trout or something... What do you guys think? could be fun and rather educational for those not familiar. Not a hard lake to fish at this time of year.

id chuck my 14 ft in.. could offer up two spots.

Depending on what day, I would offer myself up as a passenger :)

i am in a 10fter, so not a lot of room for others, i could maybe take a friend out with a ,but i think that is a great idea outback, i would definatley participate.

kunni

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this derby still on? I am really interested in hooking into some prospect lake bows. :)

kunni

Is this derby still on? I am really interested in hooking into some prospect lake bows. :)

kunni

did get a enough imediate interest to get myself to put the effrort in. i work on the weekends right now which makes it tough to get out!

oh, thats too bad, I may be at prospect tomorrow, and if I can get some pics it may convince other anglers to get involved. :D

kunni

Back