Prime Time All Inclusive Fishing Trip at Preferred SFBC Rates

Admin

Admin
Staff member
As many of you have seen in past years, I have carried on a family and friends tradition that my oldest brother started in hosting a fishing adventure to various locations and lodges on the west coast. This year, for a number of reasons beyond my control, I was unable to make the logistics work for our trip, but I still have spots on hold with Port Eliza Lodge in late July. So, there are a number of spots available at a preferred rate for those looking to hit the west coast of Vancouver Island for some prime time fishing!

Dates: July 28 to August 1, 2024.

Itinerary:
July 28 - Arrive in Zeballos at approximately 2 pm for transport by boat to the lodge. Dinner, meet the guides, socializing.
July 29, 30, 31 - 3 Full days of fishing.
August 1 - Breakfast, packing of fish and depart the lodge around 11 AM for Zeballos and return trip home.

The cost for the trip is $2550.00 CDN per person based on 2 people per boat and $2350.00 CDN per person based on 3 people fishing per boat.

Included in the cost:
All meals and accommodation. (Shared)
3 full days of guided fishing.
Cleaning and vacuum packing of your catch.
Non-alcoholic beverages.

Not included in the cost:
Taxes
Alcoholic beverages.
Fishing licenses.
Gratuities for guides and land staff.

Port Eliza Lodge sits a beautiful setting at the entrance to Esperanza Inlet. In our experience the food was plentiful and tasty and would likely be described as home style meals. Jim and Sue Harris and their staff are great hosts and the location provides easy and quick access to a number of fantastic fishing locations for Salmon, Halibut, Ling and a wide variety of bottom fish.

If you are interested, please PM me at the Admin account to reserve your spots. You can also reach me this way with any questions you have as well.

This is a great opportunity to meet some new people, and make some new fishing friends at the end of it all.

Reasons to make this trip:
Prime time fishing opportunity for a variety of species.
Close proximity to the fishing grounds.
Excellent preferred rate.
A beautiful setting on Vancouver Island.
Great hospitality from the crew at Port Eliza.

Reasons not to make this trip...I can't think of any!

Brian

PE Lodge.jpg

PE SSSP9.jpg

PE F.jpgPE FR.jpg

PE SSSP8.jpg

PE S.jpg

Attachments

• 1716154758210.png
    1716154758210.png
    442.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Tempting, that sounds like a pretty good deal for everything included and 3 days guiding. Not sure I have two buddies that are into fishing enough to do it though. Actually at Port Eliza a little over a week later than this already too. I hope it works out either way.

Is it a pinks year this year? This looks like it could be great. Debating this or Bamfield this year!

Abundant Pink runs typically occur in the odd numbered years on the west coast of the Island. I don't recall many Pinks coming to the boat last year, but the Coho and Chinook fishing was strong enough that everyone focussed on retaining those species.

Back