Prawn traps,ground line, scotsmen, weights etc

spring fever

Everything required for prawning-ready to go-I'm not here in the winter so it's all going. !5 commercial type prawn traps-most weighted with harnesses and clips. Most stainless-most excellent to good condition-all fishable.1 trap converted to a crab keeper, Scotsmen for the above.
6 full sets of rope, consisting of at least 120ft of trap line then a 400+ feet of mainline, all carbineers, at least 12 bait cups, 25 lbs of prawn pellets, 1 case of tuna cat food. Weights for the each set of rope plus rope weights as well. 500 dollars firm for the lot. I won't break it up for a couple of weeks-buy the lot-sell half and fish for free. Pick-up only-I'm in comox.

Attachments

• DSC01184.jpg
    DSC01184.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 637
  • DSC01185.jpg
    DSC01185.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 635
  • DSC01186.jpg
    DSC01186.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 659
Spring fever ill take it all if not already gone. Just one question is a brutas included hahah. Seriously though what kinda of line is it 400 poly 120 leaded and spliced Just so I know that's all . If undo get this anybody want the traps? I will figure out with FA to get it to me.

Let me know

Cheers

Spring fever ill take it all if not already gone. Just one question is a brutas included hahah. Seriously though what kinda of line is it 400 poly 120 leaded and spliced Just so I know that's all . If undo get this anybody want the traps? I will figure out with FA to get it to me.

Let me know

Cheers

Thanks CCB- Pm sent-tentatively sold to ccb.

Pm sent. Sounds like a smoking deal for sure now can anybody tell me where the prawns are? can I catch prawns off the docks around Vancouver ? What time should I lay them to catch the prawns? Lol just playing around. It's late the wife and kid are in Seattle back to school shopping so I'm board . NO FA I should not be making weights at 1130 at night.

Thanks Mike

Cheers

can I catch prawns off the docks around Vancouver ? NO FA I should not be making weights at 1130 at night.

Cheers
CCB I will deliver as long as you promise not to try dock fishing for prawns, and you have my order together. So better get melting.

Traveling down island with glow cannonballs on Tuesday morning and back Tuesday night if anyone needs some PM or email me.

CCB I will deliver as long as you promise not to try dock fishing for prawns, and you have my order together. So better get melting.

Traveling down island with glow cannonballs on Tuesday morning and back Tuesday night if anyone needs some PM or email me.

Thanks Mike for all the stuff there's tons. Thanks FA for dropping it all off. My drive way still stinks like pellets lol but probably not as bad as your truck lol.

Out of the batch I have 4 traps left 5 baskets of rope, bait cages for the traps. A bunch of pellets. I kept or sold whatever is not there. If anybody is interested pm me. I'm getting one complete set dropped off in Victoria soon so more can go there is not a problem.

I also have endless trap line weights in 12oz ,1,2,5lbs made with heavy hali snaps not the thin cheap snaps. Soon I will have 10lb line snaps in the shape of a fish. All coated black or bright red so you can see them.plus around 500 ft leaded rope in 100ft sections for sale.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
All the traps are gone-thanks CCB and thanks FA for delivering a full truck load!!!

Maybe gone for you spring fever !!!

Well here is what's left that I'm willing to sell
5 rope baskets 500-520 ft as per what spring fever said $35 basket
2 stainless traps one bottom ring broken on one $35 each
2 heavy duty steel traps shows some rust $35 each
2 scotchmens one with a patch $15 each
Pelletes 15$ a ziplock bag full
12 oz trap line weights coated $4 each
1lb trap line weights coated $4.50 each
2lb trap line weights coated $8 each
5lb trap line weights coated $12.50 each

Pm me if anybody is interested and also for pictures great package to prawn for cheap!!

Or a package deal - the trap line weights but will include 2 12 oz and 2 5 lbs for $200 and also 2 ziplock bags of bait. Also included some line weights I think made if steel. Looks like 4-5lbs

Back