Portable carport (boat cover)

Does anybody know where to buy a portable carport from. I’ve checked out Jab portable buildings in chilliwack. Wanting a couple more prices. I’m looking for 12’ wide x 28’ long x 12’ high. Something like this but without the door entrance.

Attachments

• 89A384E6-A5E6-427D-8288-8D62F6D2622E.jpeg
    89A384E6-A5E6-427D-8288-8D62F6D2622E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
Recently purchased a 14x30x14h Full enclosure with door from capital auto equipment in Surrey. $2k

Thinking with going with metal roof over woven polyethylene or vinyl roof. For the durability with snow. I was looking at Jaw portable buildings in chilliwack. Not to sure what they will charge to deliver it to Nanaimo. Does anybody know if there is anything like this on the island. To keep the delivery cost down. Unless somebody has a material style shelter, and it’s holding up. I don’t want to go out when it’s snowing to knock of free snow.any suggestions.

Attachments

• E57A325D-794A-47FE-84C6-CB9BA5BCA3EF.png
    E57A325D-794A-47FE-84C6-CB9BA5BCA3EF.png
    615.9 KB · Views: 37
I've had 2/ 12'x28'x10' fabric shelters from Midland Tools. Under $1000 when I bought the 2nd one 4 years ago. 1st one lasted 9 years

We put up a shelter logic brand carport at the fire hall for our f550/ wildland fire trailer. Metal roof, easy assembly. Has lived through a few good windstorms that destroyed two of the tubular framed fabric ones. Wasn’t that much more amd will last for many years I’m sure

Here’s a link. I think it cost just under 3000 for a 12x28ft

Thinking with going with metal roof over woven polyethylene or vinyl roof. For the durability with snow. I was looking at Jaw portable buildings in chilliwack. Not to sure what they will charge to deliver it to Nanaimo. Does anybody know if there is anything like this on the island. To keep the delivery cost down. Unless somebody has a material style shelter, and it’s holding up. I don’t want to go out when it’s snowing to knock of free snow.any suggestions.
There is an outfit in Victoria that builds metal shelters like the one on the right in your pic. They have demo on Hwy 19 near Elk Lake. They make single-wide, double wide, your choice of length, several colours.

I bought one 20'x22' - covers my boat, a camper and a small car. I've had it 14 years, and the only maintenance is power-washing. Buddy got a taller single for a large camper. We're both happy.

Pretty sure they don't have a local website, but I can track down more info if you want. hwallis@telus.net [Hu]

Back