Peetz Reel Wanted. “Gerry”

Baxter

My dad passed away in 2015. 5 years before I bought my boat.

At the time we sold most of his stuff. This included a ton of fishing gear. Regretfully I sold it dirt cheap. In the moment with what was happening I didn’t care.

For a few years now I have cared.

I am hoping that some day I will find his peetz reel I sold. It is easily identifiable. He had carved his name into it. “GERRY”.

If anyone here ever come across this reel I would love the opportunity to buy it.

I heard that the man I sold it to passed away several years ago so this reel could literally be anywhere.

Try posting a picture of your dad fishing in this group, so many people on it. https://www.facebook.com/share/g/ByshGw3JKa8vtq8j/?mibextid=K35XfP
I'm in there also :)

I'll see what I can dig up. Not sure if there is a photo of him fishing that exists. As a kid we fished a lot in the late 80's and into the 90's. He rarely fished after around 2000 (not sure why exactly, but just sort of stopped).

Back then we only had those typical crappy 110 cameras and never took many photos. Might be a pic somewhere, but not even sure where to start looking! Will check a few boxes and see if I can track one down.

I've been buying Peetz Reels for years now and have over 800 in my Collection. I have never seen one with Gerry carved in it. As I continue to buy Peetz Reels I will watch for this one and if I happen to see it I will grab it and get in touch with you.
Good luck on your search!!

I've been buying Peetz Reels for years now and have over 800 in my Collection. I have never seen one with Gerry carved in it. As I continue to buy Peetz Reels I will watch for this one and if I happen to see it I will grab it and get in touch with you.
Good luck on your search!!
800 is a few. 🤣

Back