Oyster or Campbell/quinsam

• Thread starter Thread starter coho_killer
  • Start date Start date
C

coho_killer

Any reports from any of these systems? Making my way from the lowermainland to this area for more than a few days just curiouse is all!

CK

Hey ya Coho I was in the Quinsam all day yesturday from the Campbell all the way up to the hatchery with another fella. We ran into about 9 other fisherman and the only thing hooked into all day was a little Cutthroat.
I've been fishing there 1-2x a week since mid December and it hasn't been much better I've had 3 reports of steelie's but there's a consistent group out everyday and not much going on yet.
As for the Campbell there's not much happening in the gear section either but you might want to try the fly-only section as no-one I know has been up there for quite some time. Watch the water level though now that it's raining it can be tricky getting out there and back.
No idea on the oyster but you could call Tyee Marine locally they might know more.

Bump!!!

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Talked to a guy in river sportsman and he hadn't heard of any recent steelies bein caught. Probably will ahve to wait till we get some rain or some melt higher up.

Back