over 170 packs Hoochies, Cuttlefish, Needlefish

**UPDATED** over 170 packs Hoochies, Cuttlefish, Needlefish

exactly like the title says over 170 unopened packs. would like to sell as a lot make me an offer or may trade for other gear message if you need more info on any of them. ****UPDATE best offer over $150 by end of tommorow will take all plus the 13 spoons posted in the other add plus another large ziplock pag with approx 200 or more misc hoochies PM YOUR OFFER thanks

DSC01003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG I'm in Heaven!

Depends in how old they are and where they were stored. Don't get too excited Carl.

I went to a tackle sale last weekend that was total garbage. There was a bin with commercial lot's of hoochies etc. but over half of them were dried up pieces of crap.

not shure of age but they were stored in sealed rubbermaid containers when i obtained them all are soft unfaded and have no signs of any deterioration to them.
have been using them for a couple years with no problems

looks like the wall at pnt.... GLWS

Hey westcoastfish......

I appreciate where they were stored but how old are they?

I don't need 170 packs :eek:.....but if you would let a few go and they were in decent shape with respect to age I would be interested in a few packs I can see in the photo. (and the sockeye ones I saw in the other post)

Fogducker should contact him as he might have that magic one he was looking for:). I think it was the t-rex needlefish if not mistaken.

Nice to hear they are in good shape. Sorry for the hijack earlier.

Cheers,
John

Post updated best offer over $150 by end of tommorow will take it all plus the spoons i have posted in the other thread. PM YOUR OFFER thanks

Back