Older Grady vs Newer

David Meena

What are everyones thoughts on the older 232 Grady's like the 2005 with the built in rear seat vs the newer model 232 with the fold down seat?

U got pics of both set ups? I have a 1997 with the seat built in.
This is the 2005, has a rear style seat I believe similar to yours and then the new style that folds down.

Attachments

• 20180504_091004.jpg
    20180504_091004.jpg
    645.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 232-grady-white new rear seat style.jpeg
    232-grady-white new rear seat style.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 119
The 2005 is same as mine.. I havent seen the back end of the new model up close.. beside the a hatch on each side whats the access like to batterys bilge ect with that model? .. it looks to me it takes up more space on the dance floor. The older model I can access my 3 batterys bilge wash down pumps & fuel filters ect fairly easy.. as easy as it can get on a boat.. :)

What are everyones thoughts on the older 232 Grady's like the 2005 with the built in rear seat vs the newer model 232 with the fold down seat?
I have a 2008 Grady and like the fold down seat, nice big hold at the back where the seat was, there are access door down low and behind the fold down seat and batteries are accessed on the right hand side

I have the newer version with the bigger fish locker. The fish locker is huge at the stern, I store 3 x Scotty HPs and an ACE line hauler plus some cleaning supplies in it. The other fish locker is plenty big enough- I've had 6 huge springs and limits of big ling and hali

Back