Offshore ???

Tailspin

In the planning stages of a Swiftsure or maybe Bigbank trip in Mid June, Word on the street speaks of some really good Springs after a quick limit of Hali??? Renny or Uci ??? Vinny are you still going outta Bami.

I would hit up big bank or the wreck or the three humps check with weigh west marine charters in tofino or find out where the princess boats have been fishing shortly to your trip and you are bound to get into alot of fish. If you havent been up there its worth giving a go you can always go to renfrew on a day trip!

I would hit up big bank or the wreck or the three humps check with weigh west marine charters in tofino or find out where the princess boats have been fishing shortly to your trip and you are bound to get into alot of fish. If you havent been up there its worth giving a go you can always go to renfrew on a day trip!

Maddog you being the new great and up coming guide why ask such a question

Wolf (code yellow)

I think Neetzy has Vince Locked in the Crawlspace again.....Headed to Island west resort for a week in August, for the innshore swakin but i need a taste of Open water before that ??? I hear moorage is slim to none at PRM due to the influx of New Guides outta there this year ???

Didn't go out Friday, had boat maintance. Most boats coming in had fish. The bite was around 1-2. Went out Sat morning, the Wild one picked up a teenager. Everybody is hoping more fish move in for the Derby next weekend?? O ya your boat looks good !!

Tournament Proven !

Back