Not wanting to Hijack the 300K for 100K thread, so here is a sidebar

bigdogg1

Enjoying the multiple POV from the above mentioned thread, but I just spent 10-15 minutes watching the link posted there about a 27' Pursuit. Remember the thread over the last couple of years about the Bertram Rebuild? I was blown away by the attention to detail on this Pursuit rebuild! Truly awesome. Having bought a boat from Pearson Marine years ago, I can attest to their work. Anyways, watching this Youtube was inspirational...now if I can just double my current budget :)

Check out Fishing Solo's video post on the 27' Pursuit.

http://www.pearsonmarine.ca/#

At quite an attractive price point as well. Lot of boat and recent upgrades for the money if that’s the boat that ticks all your boxes.

Oly

Enjoying the multiple POV from the above mentioned thread, but I just spent 10-15 minutes watching the link posted there about a 27' Pursuit. Remember the thread over the last couple of years about the Bertram Rebuild? I was blown away by the attention to detail on this Pursuit rebuild! Truly awesome. Having bought a boat from Pearson Marine years ago, I can attest to their work. Anyways, watching this Youtube was inspirational...now if I can just double my current budget :)

Check out Fishing Solo's video post on the 27' Pursuit.

http://www.pearsonmarine.ca/#
Was definitely impressed you're right.

When I saw the Bertram rebuild that Quinn did I called him about doing the same with my Pursuit. He did a great job, inboard out, pod on and outboard. Took off all the old teak inside the boat and refitted with modern starboard. Electronics and Espar where the final touch. Increased the value of the boat a lot. I thought it was very reasonable price wise.

When I saw the Bertram rebuild that Quinn did I called him about doing the same with my Pursuit. He did a great job, inboard out, pod on and outboard. Took off all the old teak inside the boat and refitted with modern starboard. Electronics and Espar where the final touch. Increased the value of the boat a lot. I thought it was very reasonable price wise.

That was a great thread to see his work on that Bertram.

That was a great thread. I was surprised that they seemed to be having some trouble selling it. Anyone know what became of the boat?

For those of you who have bought boats off pearson marine, have you all been very happy with the work he does? A lot seems to come through there, but they all seem to be bigger boats.

For those of you who have bought boats off pearson marine, have you all been very happy with the work he does? A lot seems to come through there, but they all seem to be bigger boats.
I bought one ~ 8 years ago. The degree of detail was less than the recent Bertram/Pursuit threads, but that meant the overall cost was done as well. I respected the work that he had done on the boat.

Back