No fishing, talk sports!

Merrittboy

First, Ok, just watched Boston embarrass Rockies, felt bad for Francis. But maybe someone can explain why they pitched him against Beckett? They knew they had little chance so why waste him! Pitch him game two. Actually I just think that Boston is too strong for any pitcher right now. I hate Boston though![}:)]:( But they should have sacrificed someone else! Francis gives up too many home runs!

Second, I thought that Howie Meeker (going back aways younguns) was the worst color man in sports but I had to mute several times tonight because McCarver is just an A&%! Am I wrong or are most color guys idiots! I put Howie ahead of most of them! Who is this Pierre McGuire guy on TSN! Poll: who is the most irritating color guy around? And best play by play ever? The guy on sportsnet is just as bad (well not quite)but close.
Hope someone out there is catching some nice fish!

I disagree,

Best play-by-play : Jim HUGHSON (canucks and HNIC) or Paul ROMANUK (international)
Best Colour: John DAVIDSON (Now Blues GM, formerly MSG) or Harry NEALE (HNIC)

The worst colour guy in the league is by far Pierre McGuire (TSN), I can't stand him!

TT

Pierre is annoying, but I think he is one of the better guys. He seems more knowledgeable and has better insight than most other guys out there. I would say Jim Hughson is the best play by play guy.

Pierre is knowledgeable but VERY annoying.

I find TSN's hockey coverage the best going. DUTHIE is a great host and McKENZIE and DREDGER seem to have the insight.

monkt7.jpg
Go HABS Go!!!

I like Hughson as well but Gallivan's voice still rings in the back of my mind from the original Hockey Night in Canada and Robson's radio broadcasts from 40 yrs ago when the Nucks were in the WHL were great as well.

The Big M from Lafleur and Shutt, now that's poetry to my ears!!

Back