NFR: Works Of Art

IronNoggin

One of those most rare of occurrences - a Day OFF in the middle of salmon season!! LOL!

Ran home to hook up with Ma & Pa who wandered up from Idaho to go out on the Big Pond with me for a few days. Not one, but TWO boxes awaited me courtesy of our postal system...

Frantically unwrapped the first, and the GRIN literally exploded across my face once I had done so! Big John has come through again In Spades! Three dozen Executioners complete with my now trademark pink wraps and vanes, and Lumenocks in the two sets for the Matrix & Exomax!! AWESOME Things Of Beauty:

Big_John_1.jpg

Drop Dead Gorgeous!! So enticing that I decided to run back to the coast a little later than usual today so that I might get out with my Partner and shoot a spell this morning!! Will let you know how they perform, but already know from past experience we are about to once again be Amazed!! THANKS John! Your Fine Craftsmanship is Very Much APPRECIATED Buddy!!

The second box was a tad smaller, but held yet another precious jewel! When I saw Wabi's ad for the Autumn Leaves call on the Excalibur Forum, I simply Knew I had to have it! And there it was in all it's Glory!! Within minutes I was checking out each of the various settings, changing up the pitch and sounds from the call. My Wolf dogs immediately came running with cocked ears looking for the deer! Cool! Teased them for a spell, and instantly recognized we have a WINNER in this fantastic deer call!

Autumn_Leaves_Call.jpg

As pretty as it is, it's function is incredible!! Thanks to you too Wabi!! Another fine Work Of Art to add to my hunting arsenal!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Between the two arrivals, methinks a few deer better start looking for heavy cover right now!!!
icon_lol.gif

Off to the hills to try out the new Toys!!

Cheers & THANKS Gentz!
Nog

Go get'em Matt. You might want some camo face paint thou.

Back