New Member...

• Thread starter Thread starter Bill Parker
  • Start date Start date
B

Bill Parker

Hey all, Just figured I might as well make a quick intro of myself on the board here. Currently I live in Southern Ontario but if all goes according to plan I will be moving to Prince George, BC in the Fall. I have yet to touch BC waters but am looking forward to it very much. Currently I fish upwards of 50 days a year, whether it be for a few hours or full days of fishing. Mainly I fish Bass, Walleye,Pike as well as a little steelhead in the rivers, and in the spring flyfish for Rainbows, Brookies and Browns. I am a member of several established boards and look forward to contributing to this one as much as I possibly can, but hope I will learn a fair amount as I am new to alot of the western fishing.

Regards to all,

Bill

Hi Bill, welcome onboard and soon welcome on the coast - or at least in reach of the coast - in Prince George. Weatherwise you won't gain much heat though...

Welcome aboard.
A wealth of information and good folks here. Settle in and catch up on your reading.

Prince George offers very good local lake fly fishing and access to excellent fresh and salt water fishing to the west. 1.5 hrs south you have excellent trophy rainbow fly fishing on Dragon Lake in Quesnel.

Back