New Aluminum fishing Boat - 14 days away

Bmcg22

I thought I would share some pictures of my new boat in production... The manufacturer has just taken the hull off the jig and is fitting the windshield. The next step; the boat will be prepped for paint then head to the interior department.

image002.jpgimage001.jpg

More pictures to come.

14 days until my sea trial and bring her home. It seems like it's taking forever!

20' with 2' Extended Transom... It'll be powered by a Yamaha F150 (T9.9 Kicker). I can't wait to hit some of the local waters as well as get over to the west coast later in the year.

It's a 200 Hewescraft Searunner STET...

Thanks for the welcome, I can't wait to share some good fishing stories.

Here are some more photo's of the boat as it moves closer to completion...

The boat is fresh out of the factory's paint booth. Next the boat will go to the interior and rigging department.

image002-1.jpgimage003.jpgimage004.jpg

I've always been interested in seeing how "boats are made", I thought I would share this for others that might be interested.

11 days to go!

Welcome to the aluminum boat club brother, Hewes makes a good boat, you will get many years of enjoyment out of it, the fun part is rigging it the way you like, must be nice to watch it progress from the factory to your driveway

Welcome to the aluminum boat club brother, Hewes makes a good boat, you will get many years of enjoyment out of it, the fun part is rigging it the way you like, must be nice to watch it progress from the factory to your driveway

If you request it, Hewescraft will take pictures of the boat as it goes through production. As SA mentioned, being able to watch it from the factory to the driveway... it definitely adds to the whole experience.

I'm going to create a portfolio with all the pictures, specs, etc. so that if I sell it the next person can see the process.

Back