Navionics Navplanner

• Thread starter Thread starter Zpg
  • Start date Start date
Z

Zpg

Hello

I've been reading this forum for a couple of years now quite regularly but living in the Lower Mainland I don't often have much to add to the conversations but would like to thank everyone for their great input and information. I recently changed my downrigger lines to braid based on the opinions voiced here and I love the change!

I am purchasing a navionics chip for my Lowrance and am wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Navplanner. I don't really want to spend hours in my boat planning routes so I thought the Navplanner would be a better option. Any opinions would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ray

You can think of programming your GPS like text messaging on a cell phone. It is exactly the same and I don't know about you but if you have a lot of coordinates you would be wise to pick up the navplanner!! It will cost you a bit but will be worth it in the end, saving you some sore fingers and a huge headache!!

I have been using for about a year. Its a great tool to use. Spent many nights at the computer planning routes and looking at depth contours on the old computer screen. Well worth the money.

Back