Nanaimo River ?

• Thread starter Thread starter slab
  • Start date Start date
S

slab

Anyone have any luck at the nanaimo river lately? I was out this morning and was into two lost both eerrrrgg!

Slab,

I would like to know where you were fishing? We did an enumeration swim yesterday and only saw 6 steelhead in 4km of river. If you don't mind can you email me some more info.

I have a good 40hrs on the river so far this season and these where the first fish I have been able to touch.

Those steelhead swim a ways up that river, i have seen them as far up as green creek,a few Chinook should be entering that system in the next few months as well.

Hey Sherm, were they in the usually spots?? Man that is pretty **** poor.. Hopes the rains bring in those later fish.. Were u up high or down fairly low?? cheers dirty

Dirtdog,

We swam from the hwy bridge to the firehall pool. They weren't in the usual spots. They were sread out and hiding. Not very good at all.[V]

shermanater,

First one I had on lasted seconds! The next I managed to score a flash of chrome before I lost it aswell [:I] Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck this weekend on the cow [:p]

Back