Nanaimo Mens Hockey

hambone

This is a complete shot in the dark, but I'm wondering if anyone has an in with a mens league team in Nanaimo?? Ready and willing to play any skill level and anywhere other than between the pipes. I tried to sign up through the NCHL website but I have a feeling it could be months before anything happens...... thanks in advance for any help.

I play in the rec league (19-35). Our team is full, but there is a spare board on the www.NOHL.ca website. It's a tough league to crack, unless you tell somebody that you played junior or something then they will find a spot. Haha.

I play in the rec league (19-35). Our team is full, but there is a spare board on the www.NOHL.ca website. It's a tough league to crack, unless you tell somebody that you played junior or something then they will find a spot. Haha.
I see they have a 55+ league. That should just about fit into moving over there in 5 to 6 years.

Something to look forward to

Cheers

Hambone, how old are you? There is a rec league, an over 35, over 45 and over 55 league. They are all well organized.
I have an in for the 45 and 55 leagues, as a spare at least for now.

Cheers

Appreciate the replies fellas, I guess I will just have to get in line or at least get on the spare list for the NOHL. I'm 26 so I'd be trying to get in the younger league. Anyways, If anyone hears of a team needing a guy I'd be very interested..... scrub hockey hear I come lol.

Appreciate the replies fellas, I guess I will just have to get in line or at least get on the spare list for the NOHL. I'm 26 so I'd be trying to get in the younger league. Anyways, If anyone hears of a team needing a guy I'd be very interested..... scrub hockey hear I come lol.

Good luck HB, kinda sounds like a guy I know .... lots of talent and no body wants (Louango) !!!!!

At least we are all rooooooten for you !!!

GO SNIDES GO !!!!

Back