My buddy is looking for a Double Eagle

I will be selling the Double Eagle, just not sure how much stuff im taking off for my new boat... ive taken the power off, a couple seats and the secondary steering...
I will be selling it pretty cheap, but it will need a few things...

Not sure when yet...

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 756
what's the length of your boat, could it handle twins on the pod? Are you selling a trailer with it?

Its a 20ft plus the pod... When I bought it from Brad at Seabeam he said it was a 22ft DoubleEagle, but its the 20ft.. you can still stand up under the hard top which is key...
You dont need twins even a 150 would push this boat fine.. Gotta be carfull how much wait is back there... Yes I fixed up the old trailer... but it doesnt have brakes.. 2axle, new everything so its safe...except for brakes...lol

Ill post it properly in a month or so when I detail it and getter lookin sharp...

Last edited by a moderator:
2007 18ft Double Eagle 185 (2007 was the last year the original Double Eagle family made these boats).
Double Eagle is recognized to have one of the best open water deep-v hull designs in the Pacific Northwest and is one of the most solid and safest boats on the water.

-2007 EZ Loader Trailer.
-2007 Yamaha 150hp 4 stroke(only 94hrs).
-Over sized fuel tank.
-Cuddy Cabin.
-Dual batteries with battery switch
-Garmin GPS/depth sounder.
-ICON Dual Station VHF.
-Swim Plat form.
-2 Captian chairs.
-2 Scotty electric down riggers.
-1 original factory fiberglass base with storage Sleeper Seat(shown in pistures)
-Full canvas with sloping rear drop curtain and full camper style rear canvas.
-Clarion marine stereo with 4 clarion marine speakers.
-Anchor with rope & chain rode.
-All service records from Galeon Marine.

Please let know if you have any questions

Asking $35,000 Ph# 604-817-5396 Email: kent @ skana . com

Came across this listing on craigs list over the weekend.

2007 18ft Double Eagle 185 (2007 was the last year the original Double Eagle family made these boats).
Double Eagle is recognized to have one of the best open water deep-v hull designs in the Pacific Northwest and is one of the most solid and safest boats on the water.

-2007 EZ Loader Trailer.
-2007 Yamaha 150hp 4 stroke(only 94hrs).
-Over sized fuel tank.
-Cuddy Cabin.
-Dual batteries with battery switch
-Garmin GPS/depth sounder.
-ICON Dual Station VHF.
-Swim Plat form.
-2 Captian chairs.
-2 Scotty electric down riggers.
-1 original factory fiberglass base with storage Sleeper Seat(shown in pistures)
-Full canvas with sloping rear drop curtain and full camper style rear canvas.
-Clarion marine stereo with 4 clarion marine speakers.
-Anchor with rope & chain rode.
-All service records from Galeon Marine.

Please let know if you have any questions

Asking $35,000 Ph# 604-817-5396 Email: kent @ skana . com

Thanks Duffer

I am Duffers buddy looking for the DE. Must be the 18.6 model as dun up Toy can pull any where. Currently have the 17.6 HT but motor is tired. Still looking for that elusive 18.6 please pass the word, must be one for me somewhere, looking more for mid 90's I am rough on boats.

Thanks

Back