Mrs Stewart’s liquid bluing

hooked for life

Can anyone tell me where to buy this in Surrey Whiterock area, been tying to buy for last week and been to lots of stores but no luck. Even tried Tsawassen. Or has anyone got a spare bottle or part bottle that they would Sell. Need it before the weekend as heading to Nootka Sunday.
Thanks Peter

Can anyone tell me where to buy this in Surrey Whiterock area, been tying to buy for last week and been to lots of stores but no luck. Even tried Tsawassen. Or has anyone got a spare bottle or part bottle that they would Sell. Need it before the weekend as heading to Nootka Sunday.
Thanks Peter
I also could not find it in any stores, so I went online and ordered a whole box of it..

PNT is your best bet. The grocery stores here in Canada stopped carrying it, so your other alternative is to drive across the border to the US.

Where you located bud? i have lots in sooke

I had bought mine a couple years ago at the local Walmart, not sure if they carry it around there.

Thanks Peter

Blue food colouring works too.

Pro cure bad butt bait die works great too. Just dont get it on your wife's countertops

It’s a bit of a drive but the Tackle Shack in the Comox Valley has a good supply of it as well. Half the price of amazon :)

Blue food coloring dyes it blue
65284194_327568931503049_5217571402697146368_n.jpg

this is my buddies "special bait" ever seen fish in the ocean this color???????

miss stewarts brightens along with the salt makes it bright and shiny like real bait looks like not like the above picture. go to a retirement home ol grannies like it too LOL

one bottle will last years only need 1 squirt of it

Look like a little too much food coloring used IMHO. You can also add some powdered milk to make it bright and shiny if you can get any Mrs. Stewarts.

Back