More Downsizing plus FREE Stuff

spring fever

Wheeled mitre/chop saw TABLE ONLY with adjustable rollers-Great deal at $80

I am a Tackle hoarder--- so there are 3 working Halibut lights plus batteries from J Beath the Alaskan halibut book author, 12 excellent salmon spoons with good hooks plus 2 smaller casting spoons (still packaged) then
59 or 60 soft bodied squid-work well behind a flasher I can never use all I have and would be pleased to show you how to rig them. $50 OBO

FREE- 2 x15 inch marine backing plates with brakes for hydraulic system boat trailers
Brand new still in the package rt hand wheel brake cylinder
New 15 inch backing plate with brakes and magnets for ELECTRIC Brakes
1x 14 inch hub -with bearings for disc brakes-suitable for a spare-got it from Big Bruce but too small for my trailer. All backing plates and cylinders off a 6000 to 6500 lb trailerDSC00991.JPG DSC00992.JPG DSC00990.JPG

Last edited:
I have three trailers here that might someday need parts.... gotta a horse trailer and a 7klb flat deck plus a couple others.... perhaps I should actually meet with you?
Id be really interested it the trailer bits. and maybe some of the tackle too! hahaha!

All this stuff is Gone EXCEPT the mitre/chop saw wheeled TABLE with adjustable rollers which open 3 feet either side. $80 Great deal if you have the need.

Back