Montague Harbour Marina is for sale.

Aquaholic

Crew Member
3.695 million.
Montague Harbour Marina is a must stop destination for all BC boaters and visitors. Situated on Galiano Island in one of the nicest harbours on the BC Coast, Montgue Harbour Marina is a well managed, well maintained facility that offers a wide range of services for boaters and island visitors.

145BAB4A-5888-4DCB-87E9-1EAA4BFE7CE8.jpeg38DBAC64-EA6B-46E5-8D57-FD852AF3EBE8.jpeg7DBCF59E-A2D0-4EE7-9F93-BA0200776F22.jpeg5F9455F3-27A6-4171-BD73-28988EF61686.jpeg516418AB-8084-4FE7-8148-2BF3AB0EDAE3.jpeg

Last edited:
3.695 million.
Montague Harbour Marina is a must stop destination for all BC boaters and visitors. Situated on Galiano Island in one of the nicest harbours on the BC Coast, Montgue Harbour Marina is a well managed, well maintained facility that offers a wide range of services for boaters and island visitors.

View attachment 76408View attachment 76409View attachment 76410View attachment 76412View attachment 76411
Is that photoshopped or is that a cutwater rendezvous?

Time to organize a group buy. 100 shares --- 36k per share? Seems like a decent price for your own boat parking spot... rent out the restaurant to cover expenses.
Until we all have to pay another 100k each to deal with the environmental disaster the fuel dock is probably causing.

Best case scenario in order to buy it, upgrade it and have some working capital to keep you afloat that’s a 4 mill investment min.
Pretty tough to make it pay for that loan never mind the upkeep and pay yourself a decent wage. Especially with interest rates going up the way they are be hard to even service the debt. Nope I’ll pass.

Best case scenario in order to buy it, upgrade it and have some working capital to keep you afloat that’s a 4 mill investment min.
Pretty tough to make it pay for that loan never mind the upkeep and pay yourself a decent wage. Especially with interest rates going up the way they are be hard to even service the debt. Nope I’ll pass.
The voice of reason has spoken.
fun to dream

would you really say that before signing a Non Disclosure Agreement and seeing the books?

would you really say that before signing a Non Disclosure Agreement and seeing the books?
Yup,, I can see what’s there in the pics. Do a quick evaluation on revenue from slips, some small store selling trinkets and a restaurant that only needs to be open for 4 months of the year.

Been in and out of few different businesses now spanning close to 30 years and have developed a pretty good sense of what it takes to make things work. I know what it takes to service debt, pay salaries, upkeep equipment and grow.

Not saying the debt can’t be serviced but there’s a lot of maintenance in a place like that and wages to be paid and look at the work involved in running a place like that one would expect to pay themselves a respectable salary while doing all that. Theres a reason so many of these places out on the coast just keep getting older and older and older. Takes lots of money this day and age to operate a business with today’s wages and taxes and just look at the cost of ****. We can all earn a pretty decent wage this day and age. 5 months of revenue doesn’t cut it any more,

But hey if someone wants to give it a go best oh luck to them.

Last edited:
Back