Misc. Scotty stuff

i have a question about the mounts in the picture below. Would these fit on the downrigger boom and allow a rod holder to be mounted facing 90 degrees away from the boom?
I need something that allows rod holders to be used for bottom fishing facing out the side of the boat while the downrigger booms are swiveled out of the way.
@scott craven and if you don’t need them @Tips Up i would be happy to buy them from you. Have been looking for something like this but didn’t know this existed.

Currently swing the booms out but with short bendy rods I worry a hard bite could
Pull the rod down and against the boom and break the rod. This could be the fix without drilling holes in the gunnel.

Attachments

• 77FC76A4-9D86-470E-B984-0F5C2289974B.jpeg
    77FC76A4-9D86-470E-B984-0F5C2289974B.jpeg
    424.1 KB · Views: 10
i have a question about the mounts in the picture below. Would these fit on the downrigger boom and allow a rod holder to be mounted facing 90 degrees away from the boom?
I need something that allows rod holders to be used for bottom fishing facing out the side of the boat while the downrigger booms are swiveled out of the way.
@scott craven and if you don’t need them @Tips Up i would be happy to buy them from you. Have been looking for something like this but didn’t know this existed.

Currently swing the booms out but with short bendy rods I worry a hard bite could
Pull the rod down and against the boom and break the rod. This could be the fix without drilling holes in the gunnel.
They are currently available

Back