Misc Fishing gear cleanout

Sitkaspruce

Slowly cleaning out the shed and found a bunch of stuff that I just have no use for.

Plano 4 Drawer Tackle box Model 758. Used one season, then switched up boxes.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s...cm_cat=QA_PSVP&cm_pla=20887&cm_ite=image_link

asking $35

Misc metal flashers and dodgers, all in great shape;
1 Ab and Al #2
2 Jim Gilbert Dodgers, 28 and 33 cm
1 Gibbs Skipper Flasher

asking $15 for all 4

Penn Del Mar 285 Reel. Good shape, used as a back up hali reel.
$25

P5120005.jpg

also a Wyoming knife with no sheath and only has the guy hook.

$15

all prices are OBO + shipping, or we will be travelling down to Nanaimo on either June 11-12 or 18-19 and will deliver.

We live in Port McNeill and take EMT or cheque

Cheers

SS

Last edited by a moderator:
New stuff

***NEW***

Old pair of BARE Supra chest waders in size Large King. Has a hole high up in the chest by the suspenders and one boot leaks around where they join the neoprene. Tried patching it but I did not do a great job:eek: They need TLC but could be good for someone who wants to wade in the spring summer and fall.

Looking for $30 for them

P6040030.jpg

P6040032.jpg

P6040031.jpg

I also have a pair of Mustang Floater pants, in size XXL. Will make a good pair of warm pants out on the boat.

Looking for $20

All prices are OBO + shipping, or we will be travelling down to Nanaimo on either June 11-12 or 18-19 and will deliver.

Cheers

SS

4 ring traps (at least that is what I always called them) Three are black with no small hoop, while one is green with a small hoop.

$20 for all 4

An original Fold Crab Trap by The Dependable Trap Co. In excellent shape.

https://www.stevestonmarine.com/product_detail.php?id=17758&page=1

P6040026.jpg

asking $40

All prices are OBO + shipping, or we will be travelling down to Nanaimo on either June 11-12 or 18-19 and will deliver.

Cheers

SS

Back