Misc. Boating and Fishing Gear clean up

Enniberg

Too much stuff accumulating in my storage space. Stuff that I don't use, but may still be useful for someone else.

I am going make several postings a I go along taking pictures and writing a description.

I am in Burnaby.

.......yikes, I can't make the photo thing work - trying to attach from Flickr, but it just keeps telling me "invalid url":eek: Gotta figure out the photo thing before I continue.

boatcover.jpgboatcover2.jpg
Boat storage cover - I believe it is sized for boat 16-18 ft. I used it for a Arima 17.
Cover is clean and in good shape - no rips or tears.
$35 SOLD

Attachments

• gpsh2o.jpg
    gpsh2o.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 96
  • haliharpoon.jpg
    haliharpoon.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 95
  • haliharpoon2.jpg
    haliharpoon2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:
Enniberg, I'll take the boat cover. Sold. PM me and I'll get your address and get over to see you tonight if you're available

Ok, boat cover sold, thanks finaddict, I will get in touch with you.

I will post a bunch of other stuff when I finally manage to figure out how to link to Flickr or Photobucket.

OMC Prop

IMG-20111110-00213.jpg

OMC propeller 13.75 X 17. In perfect condition. $35

kickertank.jpg

OMC branded steel tank with hose and OMC connector, 3 gallon cap. Currently about half filled with fresh mixed fuel. $20

IMG00273-20100826-1217.jpg

Original impeller for Honda 90 hp outboard (carbed version) $20

tillerextension.jpg

Tiller extension - extendable $10 SOLD!

pennzoil.jpg

approx 1 gallon of Pennzoil synthetic tcw-3 two stroke oil (half jug) $5 (SOLD)

haliharpoon.jpg

harpoontip.jpg

Halibut harpoon, $30

net.jpg

Net - LARGE, $12

IMG-20120326-00439.jpg

Set of 40 lbs Smart Tabs actuators - never used, $10

hondaflush.jpg

Honda flush port adapter, $20
Over $100 at the Honda dealer!!

abureel.jpg

Abu Garcia A20LC line counter, level wind, spooled with mono, $30

Passing through Nanaimo tomorrow late afternoon, in case anyone over there is interested in any of this stuff.

Iwould take the tiller handle but i live in victoria. Maybe you could pm me with a phone no so we could work something out thanks.

Ok, I'd like to get another stab at that prop and perhaps that jug of oil. Did you say you were coming over to the Island soon?

Dave

Ok, I'd like to get another stab at that prop and perhaps that jug of oil. Did you say you were coming over to the Island soon?

Dave

Dave,
yeah, I know we have communicated about that prop before - sorry I dropped the ball that time! I will be passing through Nanaimo late afternoon or early evening tomorrow, heading to Ukee, coming back the same way on Sunday afternoon. Let me know if it works for you to meet up. Willing to trade for a couple of cannon balls if that works for you.
johan

Iwould take the tiller handle but i live in victoria. Maybe you could pm me with a phone no so we could work something out thanks.

PM sent....

lowranceh2o.jpg

Lowrance H2O portable gps. Like brand new. $60
Nautic Path USA chip "U.S. Coastal & Great Lakes, to include the Coastal Areas of Alaska and Hawaii + FHSP-W Western USA Fishing Hot Spots pro chip, $40

Ok, give me a call Sunday when you pass through Port Alberni. I'll run up and meet you in Nanaimo somewhere. What size of cannon balls are you looking for? 10's 12's or 15's.
home (250) 246-2404
cell (250) 710-5535

Dave

Johan, your PM box is full so my e-mails to you are not getting though. Just left a message on your phone too. Cal me when you get a chance and I'll drop by and pick up the boat cover.

Cheers

Was great meeting you Dave. Glad that prop worked out for you. I will be putting those cannon balls to good use soon!

Steve, thanks for letting me know! I have cleared out my inbox. Tomorrow should work for me - I will give you a call.

johan

Back