Mice Chewed Prawn Trap Netting

Marley

Hi Guys

Pulled out my prawn traps as I am heading to Salt Spring for a few days. Found out that mice had chewed a bunch of large holes in the netting. I was able to repair but it was pretty annoying. I have Ladner traps. Is there an easy way to get new netting and tie on yourself?

The trap frames are in great shape. I would hate to ditch them just because the netting needs replacement.

Thanks

Hi Guys

Pulled out my prawn traps as I am heading to Salt Spring for a few days. Found out that mice had chewed a bunch of large holes in the netting. I was able to repair but it was pretty annoying. I have Ladner traps. Is there an easy way to get new netting and tie on yourself?

The trap frames are in great shape. I would hate to ditch them just because the netting needs replacement.

Thanks
If you’re close to a PNT location, just drop by and they’ll help you really quick. Those pesky mofos are a PITA these days. Had a similar problem few weeks ago with my ATV and a chewed up electric wire. Heard their numbers are up exponentially b/c of a certain rodenticide ban in BC. 🙄

Back