Looking for Recommendations of fishing across the pond

Corey_lax

Crew Member
hey all

My honeymoon will be just over 3 weeks long in Ireland, Scotland, Norway, and Iceland and I’m looking to book one day of fishing in one of the countries. We will be there in August. I’m looking for any advice or experience from people that have been fishing there. I’d be into a boat charter to get into the ocean rather than river fishing. Does anyone have any suggestions? I’ve heard of river fishing in Iceland costing around $1,000 so that’s pretty excessive. I was hoping a boat charter around a few hundred dollars a person. Maybe Bergen in Norway? Or dingle in Ireland? At this point, I know little to nothing about fishing in these countries so I’m not sure what I’m in for. I’m just looking for suggestions at this point

WOW! Corey. You got a spouse that wants to fish on her honeymoon?? You got a keeper, buddy!

go hand jigging out of esberg in Denmark. water is never calm there. the pickled herring and akivit is good boat lunch. twice.

If you want to try some fishing in Ireland , then google Connemara. Great Lough and River Fishing for Sea Trout and Salmon. I fish it every second year with a buddy from Germany.

Back