looking for fishing friend with boat

• Thread starter Thread starter Daveandkerri
  • Start date Start date
D

Daveandkerri

Hi there, my name is Dave. I'm looking for someone in the Lower Mainland/Vancouver BC Canada area, who owns a boat big enough-( 16-21')- to go ocean fishing with. The wife tells me I need a hobbie and I whole-heartedly agree, but I don't know of anyone into fishing, especially in the ocean, that I can go with. I work full time, ( monday to friday, usually about 10-12 hour days...) I'm 42, caucasian male, family man with two kids grown and out of the house, married. I would like to go fishing on weekends,,,weather/tides permitting. I'll gladly throw my full share of expense's down on the galley table, for a day's outing and the chance at making new friends!-( fuel, bait, food ,tackle)- I smoke, but do not drink, I have current ocean fishing lisence, and I have my own gear...ie: rod/reel, tackle, shrimp/crab nets,,,and I have alot of ocean fishing experiance to share with others. If your interested in making a new friend, who is reliable in paying his share of the way, and in boating safety/experiance..-( I'm by no means a novice, I'm 42,, I have several yrs Experiance on a ice troller from queen charlottes, and was involved in my brothers charter fishing buisness for a few yrs as well)-. and reliable in experiance on the ocean, honest, friendly,
please,... send e-mail to:daveandkerri@canada.com......thanks all...

P.S......I'm not a guide, just a friendly guy, looking to make new friends, and maybe a new steady fishing/friend, partner/boatowner for weekend fishing on the ocean.thanks all

Back