Looking For A Good Deal On A Shockwave Setup

Rain City

Crew Member
If anyone has any leads on sale pricing I'd appreciate it. I know I've often seen them on sale, just can't find any right now.

If anyone has any leads on sale pricing I'd appreciate it. I know I've often seen them on sale, just can't find any right now.
if you have the part number of the seat base you are looking for private msg me and i can see if my work can get a deal on some for you.

jason burke txt to 250-618-3475

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 8.24.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 8.24.21 AM.png
    501.6 KB · Views: 78
Did you buy A KF that’s why you need the seats ???? Lmao can’t tell me that the commander ride is so bad you need to sit on a big shock???

Did you buy A KF that’s why you need the seats ???? Lmao can’t tell me that the commander ride is so bad you need to sit on a big shock???
It's got 12 foot beam so she slaps pretty good in the short ****** chop. Takes big waves just fine. And I've been having some pretty serious back problems so any kind of shock shuts me down for weeks now. I'm officially old.

It's got 12 foot beam so she slaps pretty good in the short ****** chop. Takes big waves just fine. And I've been having some pretty serious back problems so any kind of shock shuts me down for weeks now. I'm officially old.
Me and you are in the same industry, I am also old lol. Back issue is part of the trade I guess. That’s why I cruise in my boat slow and steady, weather has to be really nice for me to go 30 mph

Me and you are in the same industry, I am also old lol. Back issue is part of the trade I guess. That’s why I cruise in my boat slow and steady, weather has to be really nice for me to go 30 mph
I probably could just slow down, you're right.

I have a used black Corbin seat sitting on the shelf in mint condition.
the standard S5 shock base is discontinued and is being replaced by the Sentinel series

Back