Looking for a Bamfield guide Aug 17,18th

Bifmalibu

As the title states. Leaving it til the last minute but wondering if anybody knows someone with spots for 3 or 4 guys fishing 2 days out of bamfield? We'd consider other place as well. Might look to fish Friday the 16th as well. Cheers all!

As the title states. Leaving it til the last minute but wondering if anybody knows someone with spots for 3 or 4 guys fishing 2 days out of bamfield? We'd consider other place as well. Might look to fish Friday the 16th as well. Cheers all!

You can ask derby or searun on forum they guide out of there.

No bananas Or JP fishing good friends of mine and great fishermen

I have fished with Trevor (No Bananas) several tomes and can highly endorse him. Great fisherman and fun and laid back guy. But as with most good guides you will probably find him booked this late in the game. Here’s hoping you find a ride, good luck!

Danny Bishop, No Bananas, Rocky Point, Ian MacDonald
But how many aren’t booked for that weekend? I’m booked close to a year ahead on most weekends in July and August and I’m pretty sure most mentioned in this thread are too unless there’s s cancellation

Yep. The consensus is that people are booked until pretty near the end of August. 1 or two midweek dates available. If it's meant to be, something will pop up. Thanks for the suggestions fellas.

Yep. The consensus is that people are booked until pretty near the end of August. 1 or two midweek dates available. If it's meant to be, something will pop up. Thanks for the suggestions fellas.
Did you put your name in for cancellations? That can be beneficial

Its the busiest time of the year for most of us.. but i would suggest you put your name in just in case.. pretty great fishing in Barkley right now :)

Back