looking for 10.5' fenwick hmx

I think River Sportsman in Campbell River has a bunch of that rod in the Mooching/Trolling set-up on special just as you walk in the door to the left hand side (opposite the cash registers) right now. Can't remember exactly what they are going for but it's a deal. Give em a ring to verify.

River Sportsman

They are the 1263 model I believe which is the has the lightest lure rating. I think the price was $99. 2 will be coming home with me the next time I roll through CR. Should be good for the up coming sockeye season in alberni.

Not selling mine, but I do have 3 of them. They have a very nice feel to them. The first batch I had, all 3 rods were returned as the plastic eyelets all popped out on all 3 rods. Snapped a tip off one, and snapped a second at the shaft last summer. 5 year warranty on them has come in very handy.

I bought one of these last year to try and really liked it. Hoping I can track some down in the lower mainland; I did find an online retailer in the states that has them but they seemed to have an issue with shipping via US Postal as opposed to UPS. UPS is where we get screwed at things coming over the border.

Pacific Net and Twine in Parksville, and Harbour Chandler in Nanaimo have tons of HMX, 10.5 rods....I believe they are from 2 years ago, they have the tan HMX on the brown rod, as opposed to the new ones that have grey HMX on the gray/green rod. They are selling them for around $89.00 at both places....I have one of them and it worked well on my first time out.

$89 for a new graphite 1265 is a pretty good deal
From what i gather the 1265 & 1264 are the same rod except the 1265 is graphite
while the 1264 is glass, yes/no ?

1263 is the lightest
1265 middle
1264 heaviest kind of weird but love the rods most of mine are 1263's but i think i have 2 or 3 1265's to

Back