Looking for “ Starboard” material

RiverBoy

wondering if anyone has any starboard material left over from a project? looking to build a table at the stern area of my boat to stack and sort my prawn traps.

I will need approx 2’ x 4’ of material for the table top area.
let me know
thx

I bought a whole 4x8 1/2” sheet from I believe it was plastic works in Surrey. They can cut what you need and may have scraps. But shop around the whole 4x8 sheet was hundreds of dollars difference from other places

I'll check if I have 2ft of it, I know it's about 8ft long but its fairly thick, probably 3/4" or more, just cannot recall
PS Industrial Plastics is a rip off, I bought mine at Redwood plastics in Port Kells, way better service and prices. Industrial Plastic buys from Redwood

I'll check if I have 2ft of it, I know it's about 8ft long but its fairly thick, probably 3/4" or more, just cannot recall
PS Industrial Plastics is a rip off, I bought mine at Redwood plastics in Port Kells, way better service and prices. Industrial Plastic buys from Redwood

appreciate ya checkin

Call Redwood Plastics on mainland. If you in Victoria there is smaller place called Plexi Klass Manufacturing that carries sheets. I think they get it from Redwood.

Plexi klass is where I get mine,nice couple run the business,way cheaper and better service than "Industrial Plastics".You can still expect to pay about $20 a square foot for 3/4" Starboard if I remember right.

Checked the dimensions and its under the 2ft mark
It is 3/4 thick and 18 1/2 X 96 inches, If that works for ya, PM for a how much

Back