Little Campbell/Serpentine/Nick

specbelly

Anyone know if any Coho starting in any of these yet. Maybe early and lack of rain but wondering if any early fish showing ye

anyone tried them, would think this rain has them in. Heading to the mainland and wondering if I should give them a try

If you like fishing slow muddy waters in an urban setting you might run into an odd fish. They do have some fish but not a whole lot.

I guess you really don't fish them. There are lots of quality fresh silver fish if you hit it right after a rain, still have sea lice. Lived in Wallnut Grove and fished them often, especially the Serpintine and the Nick. Also the water is not muddy unless right after a rain, they love a fly.

I guess you really don't fish them. There are lots of quality fresh silver fish if you hit it right after a rain, still have sea lice. Lived in Wallnut Grove and fished them often, especially the Serpintine and the Nick. Also the water is not muddy unless right after a rain, they love a fly.

No I don't fish them for exactly the reasons I gave you. I know there are fish in them that are nice but 1 fish limit is not exactly stellar when there are rivers you can get 2 or more fish. Maybe if you just want to dip the line in the water and don't have time it may be a good choice. Too urban for me.

Back